schoolwide Learning Expectations Grades 4-8
FAITHStudents show knowledge of the teaching and practices of the Catholic Church.
DIGNITYStudents exhibit integrity, responsibility, sociability and self-esteem.
SERVICEStudents participate in and value community service with their neighbors.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCEStudents develop and enrich their abilities to the fullest.
Schoolwide Learning ExpectationsFaith - A Christ-centered person who...
- Understands the Catholic Faith
- Maintains health in body, mind and spirit
- Respectfully participates in mass, prayers, confessions and liturgies
- Shows knowledge of grade-appropriate prayers and religious information
- Fulfills Christian Service Hours
- Sets realistic goals and expectations
- Adopts a variety of technologies and methodologies to seek and apply knowledge
- Creatively employs critical thinking skills in becoming a lifelong learner
- Demonstrates effective work habits
- Listens to and follows directions
- Demonstrates self-control
- Expresses oneself through the arts
- Gives unselfishly one's time, effort and talent
- Distinguishes oneself by example
- Participates in class service projects
- Shows awareness for the needs of others
- Helps others voluntarily
- Keeps or school community clean and safe
- Acknowledges the world as a global society
- Respects and accepts the diversity of others
- Develops a sense of community and world citizenship
- Accepts responsibility for one's actions
- Resolves differences in a respectful manner