As a Catholic school whose mission is "To teach as Jesus did" and to build up the faith community of St. Genevieve Parish, the Religion program is a central part of the Catholic Identity of the school. Teachers strive to incorporate Catholic values into al curricular areas and model faith commitment to the students. Some of the components of the Religion program include:
- Student participation in daily prayer.
- School liturgies and prayer services.
- Liturgical singing.
- Sacramental preparation program for those receiving First Communion and Eucharist.
- Basic religion textbook selected from the Archdiocesan list of approved texts.
- Christian Service program for all students.
- A Family Life/AIDS Education Program
- Penance Services for grades 3-8.
- Special May celebrations honoring Mary.