Student Learning Expectations
Integral Student Outcomes (ISOs)
Valiants Know God by:
- Participating in Mass, prayers, sacraments, liturgies, retreats, and service opportunities
- Knowing Jesus Christ, the Gospels, and traditions of the Catholic faith
- Challenging ourselves to have a personal relationship with God
- Striving to being spiritually, emotionally, and physically healthy
- Caring for others through volunteer work and contributing to causes bigger and beyond ourselves.
Valiants Live with Honor by:
- Appreciating the diversity and culture of others
- Valuing connections between choices and outcomes
- Communicating, understanding and learning from others.
- Demonstrating care for the environment
- Exercising good character
Valiants Change the World by:
- Applying critical thinking skills to address real-world issues
- Displaying talents in the arts, athletics, academics and leadership
- Interacting, inspiring and being inspired by visitors, guest speakers and unique educational experiences outside the classroom.
- Living the VALIANT spirit